Terms Of Service
By downloading the game client you agree to the following terms:
Welcome to Crashdragon Games
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Crashdragon Games’s Website and Crash Dragon – The Game.
Crashdragon Games is located in:Springfield
Missouri – 65804, USA
By accessing this website or the game client and server, we will assume you fully accept these terms and conditions. If for any reason you do not agree to the following terms and conditions stated on this page then you will not be able to continue to use Crashdragon Games’s website and/or Crash Dragon – The Game.
We reserve the right to alter or edit these terms as we see fit to maintain a safe fun environment for Crashdragon Games’s website and/or Crash Dragon – The Game.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Game”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Crashdragon Games and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Crashdragon Games. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.Crashdragon.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions and according to the law in the country or area in which you live.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.Crashdragon.com or CrashDragon – The Game
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.Crashdragon.com or Crash Dragon – The Game
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.Crashdragon.com
Redistribute content from Crashdragon Games (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). The ONLY exception to the rules above is those allowed under the fair use copyright clause or on material specifically marked for other use.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to the same e-mail as the website uses. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Crashdragon Games’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement or if said action would once again fall within the parameters of fair use copyright law.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Following Terms Relate To Crash Dragon – The Game
Crash Dragon – The Game (from here refereed to as “The Game”) is provided to you without a charge of any kind. The Game is free to use and download so long as you follow the terms listed below. The Game is multiplayer and as such other players actions can alter the intended use of said game. While all available actions will be take to ensure that does not happen when other players are involved in a game anything can and sometimes does happen.
It is strongly recommended that you use a unique special Password that you only use in “The Game” and not any where else online.
Admins in The Game work for and/or represent CrashDragon Games. They have special abilities and can do things normal Players are unable to do. They are usually busy doing actual work and should not be bothered unless it is a emergency. If you need an admin you may post on the forum or Private Message them in game. Please do not BC for an admin.
1. Access to The Game is based upon the Players/your ability to follow the rules.
2. Admins: Admins have the ability to ban/kick players from the game and in the matter of any dispute between players, and or players and Admins. The Admin is always correct in the action they undertake. The are the police of Crash Dragon – The Game. So you should only use them if you are unable to settle matters on your own.
3. All effort is made to make sure The Game is up and running. But from time to time the Game may experience outages. The Game uses a game server ran from a third party and at times we may be at the mercy of said third parties technology etc.
4. If you do not use your game account every 60 days your account will be deleted to make room for other active players.
- The Games is intended to be solely for non-commercial purposes. Any use for, or in connection with, commercial purposes (e.g. propagating adverts for third-party games) is prohibited unless this use was explicitly agreed to in writing beforehand by Us.
- In addition to this, any activities in connection with the games, which violate applicable law, infringe upon third-party rights or infringe upon the principles of child protection are also prohibited. The following actions are specifically prohibited:
- configuring, propagating, offering and soliciting pornographic content, games, services and/or products, which violate child protection laws, data protection laws and/or any other law, and/or which are fraudulent
- using content that may offend or defame other users or third parties
- using, providing and propagating content, games, services and/or products, which are legally protected or which are subject to third-party rights (e.g. property rights), without being explicitly entitled to do so
- Furthermore, the following activities are also forbidden irrespective of any legal violation when using the games and when communicating with other users (e.g. as a result of sending personal messages):
- propagating viruses, trojans and other harmful files
- sending junk or spam messages as well as chain letters
- propagating offensive, indecent, sexual, obscene or defamatory content or communications as well as any content or communications that promote or supports racism, extremism, hate, physical violence or illegal acts (whether explicit or implicit)
- harassing other participants, e.g. by means of repeated personal contact without, or contrary to, the reaction of the other participants as well as promoting or supporting said harassment
- the request of other participants to hand over passwords or personal data for commercial or illegal purposes
- propagating and/or publicly reproducing the content available in the games, unless this is explicitly permitted by the author or explicitly made available as a function of the game in question
- Any act aimed at negatively affecting the smooth running of the games is also prohibited, especially overloading the provider’s systems. In particular, the following acts are prohibited:
- using or advertising tools which interfere with scoring or the course of play (so-called “bots”, “hacks” or “cheats”)
- completely or partially blocking, overwriting, diverting or modifying the games and content made available by the provider
- deliberating exploiting programming errors for personal gain (so-called “exploits”)
- If the user becomes aware of the games being used in an illegal or improper manner, of them being used against the terms of the contract or being misused in any other way, then he/she may inform the Us at any time. We will then conduct an investigate into the event and take appropriate measures, where necessary. Should there be any suspicion of illegal or punishable acts, then we will be entitled and, where necessary, obliged to review the user’s activities and take appropriate legal steps. This may include the matter being referred to the legal authorities in the the country/area the player resides.
Sill working on this….
Link Not Yet Active Sorry
if you edit this page in bever editor you will need to reedit it in visual editor with this
put on the page